5 Days till Graduation

Saturday, May 3, 2008

There are five days left till I graduate. Today, for the first time, it feels real. I tried on my robe and cap and as I stood there looking in the mirror it all finally hit me. Soon my college career will be over and I will start a real job. Granted it is only an internship, but I will have so many responsibilities and so much will be expected of me. I am no longer a kid going through school, but an adult making real decision that will effect an entire organization. This is also the first time I felt a true sense of the possibility of failure and all the "what ifs" start going through my head. I have no idea what to expect from my time in NYC, but I pray for the best experience I can have.
Lord give me strength, peace, and hopefulness.

0 comments: