Day 1: Moving in Progress

Friday, June 27, 2008

It is 1pm here in Newark, NJ. My parents and I flew in early this morning about 4am. We checked into our hotel, ate breakfast, and grabbed some sleep. We are getting ready to venture into the city for some bumming. There are really no plans for today, just relaxing.
Tomorrow I will move into The Webster after 1:30pm and my folks will be off on their two week vacation touring baseball parks of the East.
I've already come to the realization that I forgot somethings at home. I guess that means I need to find a Walmart.... or a corner grocery store? Now, for those who are thinking, how much did she take? I brought four bags. You have to understand, however, that two of the bags weighted 10lbs or more by themselves. So I could fit very little in them. And yes, I brought almost all my shoes.

0 comments: