Day 11: Last Free Day

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It was my last day of vacation and I went to New York City Public library. I spent all day there until about 4pm.



I decided to treat myself to some ubber calories and get a Java Chip from Starbucks. This was a bad idea since I was heading home to eat dinner....which I didn't, because I was full. However, three hours later I was starving again.
Next I went on the roof to clean up my nails. I didn't want to do it in my room because it was small and I didn't want to do it in one of the public rooms because, well, nail polish remover stinks. So I went on the roof. I was a really beautiful evening and a good hand full of ladies were enjoying it. Here is a picture from one of the sunflower pots.


I also received a package from home. It was full of coloring pages, notes, and birthday wishes. It was a wonderful surprise :) Thanks to all who contributed.

0 comments: