Different city, same absentminded girl

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Things that will make you laugh, but make me look like a dunce:

1. It took me one week living in my apartment to realize my window can go up, and the top windowpane can come down. It was down about two inches for that entire first week. I no longer sleep with earplugs.

2. It took me two weeks to realize that even though my curtain holders don't open so I pull my curtains shut, I can actually pull the curtains out of the holders to close them. My room is substantially darker in the mornings now.

3. I've been here three weeks and have now just realized that my backyard is actually about twice its size. There is a very tall wall on one side that has a opening. On the other side is whole other area with benches and a garden and even a little birdbath.

4. Today I spent the whole day in my room watching movies and playing online. It took me till 3pm to realize my fan had been on low all day and that is probably why it wasn't as cool as I thought it should be.

0 comments: